Monday, October 29, 2007

My Flat


This is a quick picture blog of my apartment, all the pictures were taken with the new Canon powershot that I bought this afternoon. I will get more of my ChengDu pictures and stories up soon and will include more stories with kids next time.
This is our living room which at one point had been filled with 11 Chinese girls, myself and my roommate.
This is a further shot of our Kitchenette.
This is the kitchen up close, it is certainly not large and has a complete lack of an oven, but it more than serves our needs for the time being.
My roommate's traditional tea tray and accessories, I still have not bought a tea set, but mostly because I hesitate before making purchases here (now that I have the money to do so).
We don't have an upstairs, but the bedrooms and den are on a slightly differrent level, makes you feel more decadent that way.
My roommate got the better of the two bedrooms, but I get it from him when he leaves in January.

Just so mom would know it really was my room, I left the bed messy.
And then the computer room. That's where I am right now (at the time of writing not reading).

No comments: